Sunday, February 6, 2011

Something Pretty...


I've been having a bit of a vintage wallpaper box fetish lately.. so I've been creating a bunch..I did make a few extra for my etsy shop.. complete with velvet ribbons... perfect for storing little treasures in or to pretty the craft room.


I love these petite buntings.... I plan on making so many more ..I love them all together hanging from the bed ..from anywhere they look good...especially these cute little petite ones..made on vintage seam binding... I added these ones to my etsy shop...
I can't wait to make more ...

7 comments:

FourSistersInACottage said...

TOO DARN CUTE!!!!
Love all of your stuff!!!!
Amy (Mom to the Four Sisters)

Debbie Demmers-Adkins said...

Beautiful boxes and valentines! Are the boxes cardboard underneath? I have been busy too, creating valentines using Christmas reflectors as the background. Offering them at the antique store where I work. We are off-line at home so putting etsy and ebay on hold. Lots of snow here, too, Andrea....daydream at my kitchen window imagining green grass and flowers in my iron bedframes...good day to you, deb

Tara said...

Hi, just found your blog through reading Somerset Life and love it..You're so creative and inspiring.I am now following along..xx

Elyse said...

hi andrea,

everything looks lovely! i recently discovered making bunting, too. it's so fun and such a simple way to display pretty pieces.

xo
elyse

Alba Linea said...

love the things you made! they look sooo romantic! best wishes and a happy sunday!
;0)

Holly Moore said...

Gorgeous creations. I can't wait to look around at your beautiful blog some more. Hugs, H

Holly Moore said...

Your blog is wonderful. I can't wait to look around more at your beautiful projects. Hugs H