Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Darcy chair

A super
sweet find thanks to goodwill. With a little off white paint cause of its ugly brown varnish  I now have my own "darcy" chair like the ones Rachel Ashwell has..i CANT wait to get the slipcover done for the seat today ... it has a dark brown leather seat but would look so much prettier with a white ruffled cover... Anywho just though i'd share with all my bloggy friends ..I know I havent been a good blogger lately but thats going to change I miss sharing and being connected to so many creative wonderful people like you !!

6 comments:

{oc cottage} said...

oh! you lucky duck!!!!! ;}

m ^..^

Shell said...

Fun Chair! You scored! I found some fun things yesterday too! (on my blog),,glad to see you back!

Hugs,
Shell

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

PRETTY..
I've MISSED YOU!!! I hope you will be posting more often!
Warmly,
deb

BucksCountyFolkArt said...

VERY sweet! Sometimes I forget what a fresh coat of paint can do.

Jill

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Oh Andrea, Can't go wrong with a Darcy chair! Love it!

The Spanish Dahlia said...

Hi Andrea, so glad your back! I recently found my Darcy chair on etsy for $40 dollars and I LOVe it too! Can't wait to see future posts from you...
~ Stephanie